About Me

Feb 19, 2009

Sabar...REN...Patience

i sabar u...
i ren u...

walao a...how can u say like that..
no reason...u mood not bad...dont fa xie on me...
i what place de zui u...u got i also got...
i where got time come and bother u...u think i very free ar...
luan luan say me...i see u bigger than me and i respect u...dont wan argue with u...
if argue...sure i win...why?
u ask urself la...

so, what actually happened is...
that day we were having maths lessons....
after she finish teaching, she give out some exercise...
then i heard mz call me...
i ask him what..
he tell me to come to his place..
since the teacher is not teaching anymore...
i pun went in front(his place is the first one)...
he told me that choral speaking change the time AGAIN...
WHAT??

change to when?
he say NOW...
but i tot is the 4th and 5th period (that was what john told me)
he say change adi...now must go...
so i say ok...i will tell our class...
then he go out adi to find our teacher....
so, i just want to tell the teacher that i want to annouce stg...

then she started scolding me...
what the??
i was really shocked...questions marks keep flying around me...
she say...u also one of the problems (bcause just now she scold 2 guys)..
continue with....u think u bendahari can stand in front of the class...
deng....what the nonsense was she talking?
it didnt link to anything...it was definitely not logic...

i say..huh??
then she started babbling....
i didnt heard much bcuz i was still thinking what she trying to say...
then my friend want to help me...
i just say..dont bother her...no use

do u knoe i was so angry and innocent...
how can u say like that??
bendahari n choral speaking?
bendahari n standing in front?
bendahari n trying to know the exact time for choral speaking?
bendahari n u?
what is the point?
mz n i saw that u were not teaching..then only we dare to talk..
but we were not chit-chatting...we are duscussing stg important...
mz place is at the first one..of course i was standing in front of the class...
this is LOGIC !!

i tried to explain to you...
but u never listened..did u?
u did not listen..ok..thats fine...
but u still keep on scolding me...
u never give me a chance to speak...
u just interrupt me when i want to explain...
is that FAIR?
is that so called ADIL??

people have feelings...
try to know what u r talkin...
dont just spit it out...
think..think before u speak...
i dont mind if u scold me as many time as u like if i really done stg wrong..
but i did not....INNOCENT

fine..fine..then later we go out...
so mz is talking with our teacher..
when he saw me..he ask...teacher scold u ar?
of course i say yes...
then i started telling the whole thing to them...
i was really that angry..and my tears burst out...
(i dont like to use the word "cry")
wow...i tried to control...but still failed...what a failure..haiz
so, our teacher say she will talked to her...
we continue choral speaking lancarly..and i was back to my mood
even that john asked me..elaine, are u ok?
i ans..do i look not ok?
haha...eventhough its quite rude...but i really think it was a nice of him...
thankz john...

after finishing...we walked back our class..
mz say he will find our teacher during recess....
later,he told me stg that made me more ANGRY
she was not talking the main thing...
she say..i am not angry that u all go out...
she say i(me) did not listen what she says..
ala...do u know what is she talking...

it made go confused...
suan liao..pass adi..dont want to talk adi la...
what a good thing if i can read her thoughts?

7 comments:

  1. Sabar ee lain..
    bt must spit it out when goes til d right time..
    i duwan hav a fren tat's having mental problem..cz of too much pressure..
    n keep everything just in your heart..
    n..cry..nt cant..bt must use it only at d right time..hope u understand what i'm tryin to say..

    ReplyDelete
  2. sabar..what also hav to sabar la...
    she is my teacher..
    i m her student..
    what can i do...
    sabar lo...
    this kind of teacher...
    eventhough i m the right one...
    haizz...

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea..c in wat situation la..
    bt if me..i'll surely just go back my place n sit down..

    ReplyDelete
  4. if i didnt say anything..
    summore she scold leh...
    dont think u bendahari..
    can so rude..
    haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. wah..scold me la nw..
    u ini org..bagai org lupakan kawan..
    haha..jk la..sumore ur tears burst out mar..

    ReplyDelete
  6. that dont think u bendahari..
    can so rude..
    it means the teacher will scold me like that
    not saying u larh...

    ReplyDelete
  7. arghh..
    now is her problem la my dear..

    ReplyDelete