About Me

Mar 27, 2009

Some ''comments''

GUESS WHAT PEOPLE?!?!
TAMAN S.E.A GOT 2ND PLACE IN THE CHORAL SPEAKING COMPETITION!
And wanna know whats the best?!
We 'defeated' SMK La Salle! Fyi, they always got 1st place.
But, they didn't this year! xD Muahahahaha.


1st -SMK Katholik. I THINK IT'S VERY UNFAIR BECAUSE THEY USED THEIR ARMS DURING THEIR PERFORMANCE. FYI SMK KATHOLIK CHORAL SPEAKERS AND THE TEACHERS, DON'T YALL KNOW THAT WE'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO USE OUR HANDS THROUGHOUT THE PERFORMANCE?! WTH DUDE. SO UNFAIR. THE JUDGES ALSO BONGONG. HAISH. During choral speaking, we HAVE to keep our hands at the back. Heeeesh. Suka hati dem oni do liddat , while us did nothing. BENGONG. Bongong and bengong. But, their script was okay.
About the Script - I have no idea what Katholiks script was about.
Entrance - Complicated but smooth.


2nd - SMK TAMAN S.E.A I'm absolutely totally satisfied with our performance and my solos. I had the right volume, honestly. I always had a tough time in projecting my voice. WE DID IT ACCORDING TO THE RULES AND WE PLAYED IT FAIR. . Unlike a particular team... I think our group was the most humorous than all the others. Honestly. The others were quite boring and unclear. But I really like our performance. We did our best, and we got the best. Taman S.E.A Always have gotten Top 5 -- but not this year! :) HEH HEH *smug*

About the Script - *something* Malaysia.
Entrance - Uncomplicated and simple. (See? Uncomplicated and simple is always the best!)

3rd - SMK La Salle.HAH HAH HA. They always gotten first. I was shocked by this too. They were like robots on the stage. Bobbing all over the place. But I like their script very funny. :) FUNNY FUNNY.

About the Script - Manglish
Entrance - Messy but very creative.

*ps*
these comments is written by the miss whoever
definetly not me

No comments:

Post a Comment