About Me

Sep 9, 2009

so..
the thingy i wanna share with you all is..
erm..
i think i forgot..

because of puasa we get to finish school early..
but my primary school (which is located at the back of my house) dont have this privilege
still the same old time--6.40p.m

when i reach home, the time was around 6.45
which those primary kids just finished school
as my house is near the 3rd school gate
its a strategic place as a parking lot
which means
all those parents' cars or aunty uncle's vans love to park there
from 6pm (almost half an hour before school ends-waste time)
and start chit chatting, gossiping with such loud voices
which i think they want the whole bk2 know about it
or they scared nobody knows about
i usually known them as
3 gu 6 po

lets get in to the topic..lol
when billy (short known as mr.lim) reached my house
they just ended
and of course, the junction was that jam as usual
billy's car cant stopped in front of my house neither my friend's
so, he turn right into a lorong which is a dead end but he had no idea about it
as i get off the car, billy asked me whether the road in front can be used or not
because he dont want to waste time turning back

so guess what i told him?
i told him to go straight and turn either left or right
that can link to the main road
i answer which such a confident voice
and this made him believed in me
(which was a bad action)
(too easy to believe in others)
(that will led one to danger)
i slammed the car door and walked straight to my house
without looking back because my mouth was twitching

i didnt went in, instead i stand in front of the gate
watching his next step
and to my guess
he really went straight
i started laugh
within 5 seconds
i saw he gostan balik
and by now i roared with laughter
everyone was looking at me
when he saw me, he looked furious
and shouted 'wang ba dan' ( i learned from my car mates the next day)

dear, dear
how stupid can you imagine he is?
dear, dear
how good is my acting can be?
haha

No comments:

Post a Comment