About Me

Jan 21, 2009

My Class-2009

Doom...i am doom...help...
I really regret....what?
for so hardworking...study really hard for the last exam..
hoping so much to get in a classes...
not hoping for b and c classes...

Well, i was so happy that my friend told me that i was in a class...
I told my friends, family...they all say good...
At first i really agree with them...but now...
I wish....
I just hope the inventor can borrow me his time machine...just for a second
I wont turn back too long...only a year...back to...(you know)

Why???
Lots of my friends would say,
Good la you, in a class...
Wa, a class ar, clever la you...
Know you in a class dont lan ci...
I b class leh,so cham...haiz

But what would i say to them now,
my class sucks la....
all those ppl very idiot...
keep on studying...
very queit...
got time then do homework...
very boring....i cham then you all la...

Let me tell you all...
on the first day....
when i look through all the faces of my new classmates...
what would like to say is...
"Shit lo..."

Just only say the boys....
about 60% of their socks are HIGH....you are not playing football,aren't you?
and their pants...where is your underwear??
all those specti (some of them) guys... they are definitely a bookworm...
ok...describing them is a waste of time...they are way too GOOD....(too good to be nothing)

Well, the girls...better than the boys...this i can guarentee you...
about 80% of their socks are LOW...this is call trend..
at least they know how to speak ''those'' language....
left 4 or 5 which are not wearing specs...that means...we love on9, blogging, watching tv, etc.

For those dear prefects...i have no comment...you must follow the rules, right?
But pity on you....you have to be like a....whatever....
Anyway, it's none of my buisness

We need to change....my dear classmates....
Listen up, man!!

No comments:

Post a Comment