About Me

Jan 22, 2009

Noob prefect 2

Actually, I thought that i have finish the story already...
But I am wrong...there is Part 2...interested??

Well, we have a discussion during the last 4 periods...
and what a good(or should i say, bad) thing is to say is...
we are talking about prefects....

I was shocked to hear that one of my friend say:
" Not that prefect copy your friends name la, is another..."
What i told him was:
" Who wor, except her...there is nobody...because i saw with my own eyes that she wrote the names down and hand in to the ''doctor''..."
He say I am wrong:
" Actually is another told her to copy down...at first she dont want...(but her boss wor...can she dont follow..this part is i say for fun)....."

I am quite confused...
Should i believe what he told me or
Should i believe what she told him??
Should i believe in my own eyes or
Should i believe is her boss who want her to do that??

But things had passed and i wont like to repeat..
Just let it washed away from my mind...
But no matter what, I still dont like you...

No comments:

Post a Comment