About Me

Apr 2, 2009

April Fool

first i would like to say sorry to
my dear friends
second will be
all the choral speakers
last but not least
mr lim

i was quite boring
because i came early
n most of them haven arrived
so i played some of my frens
not much

at last, melissa came
suddenly stg pop out from my head

i told her
"melissa, choral speaking cancel
just now pn hardeep told me to tell u all
after recess only start practising"
her mouth was damn so big la
"what, i didnt bring the books la, how?..."

i played her till vry cham
her face expression even better than our queen expression
haha
then..majority of them were played by me
john even hit me..when i told him that
tell the teacher today is april fool
muahahaha

so,my target or should i say aim..came
a few of us start talking nonsense
u knoe la..my aim is a
nerd
noob
cute
short
clever
bossy
mafan
and what??
what can i say??

find, she keep asking a lot of questions
but we just told her
nvm la, give teacher scold or blue card only ma
wow...i saw tears in her eyes di..she was so scared
damn so funny
we were so so so happy

finish skul
luckily pn evelyn find lim ye
jia ying quickly change the smart tag card into stg
but haiz..those boys lo..
keep on making noise
let lim ye knoe di

on the way back home
we keep on saying lots of ppl
pointing at lim ye car
but at first he not believe la
but we so pro..
little little he sure got curiga
eventhough he didnt stop at somewhere
but when he reached my house
he came down n looked at his tyre
omg...i laugh till my neighbour come out

one more..guys wan our screaming queen
scream la..of course
so..she scream..no use
she did another one
ahhh!!
suddenly lim ye
bah!!
walao a..whole car stomachache

conclusion:lim ye kee siao on april fool's day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment