About Me

Apr 27, 2009

lee chia created a blog
yahoo..but the first blog
is...so that emo..
y nowadays ppl are so emo..
she is not the first one..
i wonder why??
any idea??

wow..quite proud of myself
as she say i cheered her up
of course, who can deny??
i m so humorous, clever,man or sometimes cute,etc
(shit, i m getting more perasan..stop)
any1 that really knew me
sure agree that i m the ''clown''
i m not that bendahari which open or close mouth also talking about money
those think that are not really know me
if u think that..i can 100% guarentee u r wrong
definitely WRONG !!

well, i m quite og sei when i want u to gimme the class fund
but i wan to quickly collect finish ma..
so please forgive me
but for one exceptional and that is NG TIAN YI
i knoe u gay percent vry high
but that does not mengugat saya
and i wont kesian u
u still need to pay me the class fund
and last warning
stop asking me for " for women"
using that ''changing tone"
donald duck is much more better than you

No comments:

Post a Comment