About Me

Nov 23, 2009

today was actually a fine day
but a phone call made it a disaster
the end of my world
but at least better than 2012

i was having lunch at pizza hut
chicken bolognese...i remebered
and then my hp rang..
cool..i took it out from my pocket..
chewing the spaghetti...nice
80% mum called..

before i pick up the phone
i knew what she want to ask and know
and bingo, i am right...
who the hell is that guy?
of course and as usual
i answer...you-know-what

fine..then the second phone came..
my god..can you just let me finish my lunch?
no...quick2 called
and start telling me the BIG news..
which is...you-know-what

well, what can i say is and conclude with
emotional is not my type
and definetely emo doesnt work on me
and emo is not a clever way to dig the answer
and hate those ppl which know the answer
and still say i dunno
and using the emo way
and when the ppl get the answer, he/she say
''actually i know already, i just wan to double confirm''

what can i say?
ntg...ped ped la
what can i do?
ntg...slap him/her

by now
the BIG thing has settle
phew..what a relief
but the main thing is..
eventhough i still treat you as a friend for now
doesnt mean that i will still as a friend should in the future
and...
your acting sucks
i know it through your words
so next time if you still pura pura
dont say sorry
too late..
smart ass

No comments:

Post a Comment