About Me

Dec 6, 2009

yoyoyo..i am back..
went to the modern home exhibition brought to you by citibank
not bad though..common booths..nothing special
saw the Napure salesman for the 3rd time...lol

went there to search for doors...found a good bargain
and end up buying a door and wallpapers...
cool...the wallpapers were gorgeous
italian, germany, belgium, taiwan and korean made
germany has the best quality
italian has the worst quality
korean has more simple and nice choices
(learnt from the salesgirl)
(she waste a lot of saliva in explaining)

eventhough it's a tiring day
but...something very interesting happened
we're looking the doors,
a salesguy came and start introducing..
i wasnt looking at the guy, not good looking at all
but then my mum told me stg...
and her words made me stare at him..
she told me ''the guy didnt zip his pant''
my sis started laughing
but since it was very noisy,nobody heard

my first reaction was,
not telling him to zip it up
but look at his you-know-what...i mean the zip
it was not even half-zipped...
he forgot to zip the whole thing...
to his luck was it wasnt very obvious...at first
the hole is getting bigger and bigger man
(still cant see what colour his underwear is..nvm)
i asked my dad to tell him
since both are guys...more easier..less embaressment
guess what my dad say when we leave the booth?
''we come here to buy household items, not see ppl got zip pants or not''

zzZZ...what can i say? just shut up
actually i have a good idea to tell him
without letting him to know who told him
sms him la...pro right?

aiya..know you all sure blur and saying,
''how sms him wor? you didnt even have his number..
stupid...blah blah blah''
if i am so stupid, my name also not elaine la...

*please dont scroll down or highlight to find the ending..
because my dear friend, i am waiting for you to guess yourself
or ask me when you gave up..*

No comments:

Post a Comment